Whether on vacation , in bad weather or as part of a pandemic : If the 7-year-old child gets bored quickly at home, the right games can bring the long-awaited change. The games can work in many different ways. Games that train dexterity , games that are just plain fun and games that impart knowledge are always very popular. On top of that, there are games at this age that help you learn to read. Real insider tips are also candidates like “Twister”, who also challenge the children physically . That can be a very valuable compensation .
When choosing games, parents should make sure that the playing time is not too long . Few children want to spend much longer than 30 minutes playing a game. The first Monopoly marathon, which lasts for hours or even days, can still wait a bit.
In our checklist you will find a brief summary of the essential points about the right games for 7-year-olds .
Game checklist for 7 year olds
- Games for knowledge : Many games for 7 year olds are about knowledge transfer . This can be on certain topics such as animal species or technology , or they can help your child learn to read .
- Games for dexterity : Games like "Kristallica" (well, who still remembers the large version in the Super Toy Club?) Primarily focus on dexterity . You don't need an exciting story or a lot of knowledge here. The only thing that counts is the thrill and a little training for fine motor skills and dexterity .
- Games for fun & relaxation : It is extremely good for many children when they can relax in a playful way. Games that do not have a specific learning goal, but are simply fun , are suitable for this.
- Games for the body : Games like "Twister" offer different physical challenges . This can be a valuable compensation for long rainy days at home.
Recommended games from 7 years
What products do parents recommend?
The following selection takes five quality criteria into account: reviews, ratings, number of purchases, test marks and seals of approval.
- Hedbanz - the funny guessing and communication game - in the third edition with new playing cards. Each player wears a headband with a card attached that he cannot see himself ...
- Well asked ... is half the battle: Who's on the move at Hedbanz asks quick questions: Am I an animal? Do i stink? Am i something to eat? Until the hourglass runs out
- Guess quickly? If you guess your card correctly within the time, you can hand in a chip and put the next card in your headband. At Hedbanz, the first player to run out of chips wins ...
- New picture cards: The third edition with 72 new picture cards for even more fun. Hedbanz, the fun guessing game classic for 2-6 players, ages 7+
- Contents: Six adjustable headbands, 72 picture cards, 24 game chips, an hourglass (60 seconds), instructions
- Quiz game from Megableu
- for 2 to 5 players, ages 8+
- Playing time: approx. 20 min.
- Outer material: plastic
- Child's play: Spinderella is a three-dimensional forest novelty with unique rope and toys for different age groups
- Course of the game: With each turn, three dice and the active player decide whether spiders or ants and maybe also the piece of bark are moved
- Special feature: If you catch a strange ant with Spinderella's help, you send it back to the start and can also move your own ant forward again
- Aim of the game: The winner is whoever has brought his 3 ants to the finish line first without being interrupted by various obstacles
- Zoch Verlag: Creative and original game ideas at the highest level; Children and families appreciate the range of catchy cards, dice and games to bring along as well as great board games
- An exciting game of tactics and skill for children from 6 years
- When the annual barrel bowling takes place in the Valley of the Vikings, the players have to show courage, skill and, above all, willingness to take risks in order to knock down the right barrels with the ball
- If you manage to position your Vikings well on the jetty through skilful bowling and capture the most gold coins, you win the game
- Extensive game material with an XXL game board, 3D Viking ships and 24 gold coins
- Exciting fun for 2-4 players aged 6-99
- Around the world with the audio-digital learning system tiptoi. There is a lot to discover around the globe: geography, country sizes, capital cities, languages and much more
- The players deepen their geography knowledge in four exciting games and have a lot of fun
- How do you say hello in Greece? Where is the highest mountain in the world? Where do zebras live? This globe knows the answers
- What could be nicer activity for children than discovering the world? The interactive children's globe from tiptoi is the ideal gift for little globetrotters
- The globe consists of two half-shells (diameter approx. 23 cm), a rotating stand and a control panel are also included. The tiptoi pen is not included, must be purchased separately ...
- Children's game of the year 2013
- With invisible jumping mechanism, magnetic toy figures
- Recommended age: from 5 years
- Game fun for 2 to 4 players
- Playing time approx. 15 to 30 minutes
- Caution, risk of knotting: In the well-known twisting game Twister, the turntable determines the position of hands and feet on the play mat - if you tip over, you lose!
- New challenges: The popular action game from the 90s has a new design - two new elements on the turntable, self-made movements and a body part in the air ...
- Scope of delivery: 1 x Twister children's game from Hasbro
- Let's go: assemble the turntable, spread the Twister mat on the floor and determine a referee for each lap who turns the disc, calls out the movements and then simultaneously plays the role of ...
- Rules of the game: Whoever touches the mat with the knee or elbow or even falls over is eliminated - whoever remains last wins
- The game from the Super Toy Club
- The cool ice knock fun
- Child-friendly children's game, even for the little ones
- For 2-4 players
- Suitable from 3 years
- The children's game based on the award-winning bestselling game The Settlers of Catan
- The classic among modern board games in the junior edition for children from 6 years and the whole family
- A great pleasure for the little ones: Discover, settle, collect, trade as a pirate and beware of Captain Klau
- The game principle of swapping and trading promotes logical thinking
- Easy entry for 2-4 players
- Read, write and spell words
- FUNDING FOCUS: Language development, reading technique and concentration
- 6-9 years
- 1 - 4 players
- Walch, Helmut (Author)
- Author games: Führer, Hans, Führer, Maria, Catty, Paul, Catty, Ulrike
- Playing time: any
- Language of instructions: DE
- Warning: Caution! Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Award-winning memo game for children: Awarded GRAF LUDO 2012 for children's game graphics, nominated for children's game of the year 2012
- The goblin messed everything up in the witch's kitchen. Where are the individual ingredients now? Help the witch find them and brew monsters in the cauldron
- Great game components: With 3D cauldrons, monsters, wooden witches and magic chips
- Bewitched board game from 6 years for children and the whole family
- Great fun for 2-4 players
- Use anywhere - With comfortable handles and a soft, padded pad, your child can safely use our pogo jumper indoors and outdoors. It doesn't even leave ...
- Coordination Training - Our Pogostick can be used all year round and is a fun and exciting toy that helps children with basic yet necessary physical ...
- Applicable Size - Our bungee jumper is suitable for children of all sizes and can hold up to 250 pounds. This means that even parents can use this toy with their children and the ...
- Manufacturer Promise - At SOKY we pride ourselves on seamless customer service. If you don't like our foam bungee jumper, simply return it within 30 days for ...
- Best Gifts & Toys - The foam bungee jumper is not only a daily practice tool but also a fun game for kids. It can be used as a birthday present, funny ...
- Winner of the GERMAN CHILD GAMES AWARD 2020
- Cooperative fantasy board game for children and families in the successful Andor world. You play against the game together
- Big adventure game with simple rules and child-friendly game mechanism for the whole family
- From the well-known illustrator Michael Menzel and the successful authors Inka and Markus Brand
- Detailed and atmospheric game material
- Scrabble Junior is a child-friendly Scrabble game from Mattel Games
- Scrabble Junior has a double-sided game board for different ages. It grows with the child
- The blue / yellow side words and pictures is suitable for children from 5 to 7 years, the green / orange side for children from 7 to 10 years
- Contents: game board with 2 game sides, 84 letter tiles, 29 blue tokens, 16 red tokens and a bag for the letter tiles
- Children's games for 2-4 players aged 5-7 or 7-10 years
Bestsellers: Children's games for 7 year olds
The best-selling games for 7-year-old children in a bestseller list (selection updated daily).
What do people buy most often?
No recommendation is as credible as a verified purchase. That's why our crawlers search for the best-selling products on Amazon from every relevant category every day . We show the result in the bestseller lists.
Current offers for games from 7 years
Here you will find the best available offers for children's games for 7-year-olds sorted by discount amount (updated every hour).
We'll help you save!
Our product crawler scans all available products on Amazon every hour . The goods with reduced prices are filtered out. This selection is then sorted algorithm-controlled according to the amount of the discount . You are guaranteed not to miss any of the (sometimes only briefly) available offers.
more on the subject
- The best games for children [guide]
- Recommended games for 1 year olds
- Recommended games for 2 year olds
- Recommended games for 3 year olds
- Recommended games for 4 year olds
- Recommended games for 5 year olds
- Recommended games for 6 year olds
- Recommended games for 7 year olds
Recommended for children (4-7 years)
- In 6 steps to the right children's toothbrush [guide]
- The best children's bikes [guide]
- woom bikes - the lightest children's bikes [experience report]
- The best scooters for children from 3 years [guide]
- The best children's vehicles (children's cars, go-karts, tractors and quads)
- Recommended children's instruments [guide]
- Recommended garden toys for children
- The most popular children's book classics
- The most beautiful personalized children's books
- The most popular children's books from 4 years
- The most popular children's books from 5 years
- The most popular children's books from 6 years
- The most popular children's books from 7 years
- The most popular games from 4 years
- The most popular games for ages 5 and up
- The most popular games for ages 6 and up
- The most popular games for ages 7 and up
- The best educational toys for children [guide]
- Recommended toys for children [overview]
- Recommended Montessori materials [+ bestsellers]
- Recommended children's puzzles [guide]
- The most valuable wooden toy for children
- The best children's kitchens in comparison [guide]
- Recommended dolls for children [guide]
- The most popular toys for 4 year olds
- The most popular toys for 5 year olds
- The most popular toys for 6 year olds
- The most popular toys for 7 year olds
Clothing & shoes
- Children's shoes recommended by orthopedists [guide]
- The most popular children's costumes
- The best Halloween costumes for kids & babies
Vacation with children
Note: Last update of the affiliate links on November 20th, 2020 / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API