The birth of a sibling brings a lot of joy for parents, but also new challenges. Stay mobile with two children and continue to cover longer distances with the stroller? This only works with a buggy board . Siblings can stand up on such a step for the stroller , while mom or dad push the stroller (or use the convenience of a motorized stroller ). Even buggy boards with seats are now available, these are particularly helpful for longer distances .
Decisive for everyday use: easy assembly (and disassembly) and stable workmanship . What else do you have to look out for so that the buggy board fits perfectly with the stroller and also with the child? Here is our compact overview.
Buggy Board Checklist
- Simple assembly and disassembly: whichever coupling system is used - a buggy board must be able to be assembled and disassembled in a few simple steps so that it is suitable for everyday use.
- Safety: The step surface must be large enough so that the sibling traveling with you has sufficient freedom of movement and does not slip off the step - we also paid attention to this when selecting the product below. An anti-slip step surface is also helpful for this.
- Maximum load capacity: Most running boards for strollers are designed for children up to a maximum of 20 kg . According to the manufacturer, only a few models are suitable for a higher weight, for example this buggy board from ABC-Design , with which a child up to 30 kg can be transported.
- Custom-fit attachment: The various manufacturers of strollers usually also have a matching buggy board in their range. Even more practical, however, are all- purpose running boards that can be precisely attached across brands. When buying, please ensure that the buggy board can be adjusted sufficiently in length and width. Pioneer and manufacturer of the first hour in this category: BuggyBoard manufacturer Lascal . This page can be used to check whether your own stroller is suitable for a Lascal buggy board: buggyboard.info
- Comfortable equipment: A roller suspension ensures more driving comfort for the sibling - and also enables driving over gravel paths and other uneven paths. For this purpose, the spring-loaded rollers must also be really stable and not too small. Buggy boards with a seat are a really great alternative to cover longer distances with two children . And: an extension adapter (included in many models) creates enough distance to the stroller and thus sufficient space for the child traveling with you.
Recommended buggy boards for siblings
Here is a selection of popular buggy boards (also with a seat) that can be used universally for different brands of strollers. Important : Before buying, check the manufacturer's information to ensure that the length and width of the buggy board really fit your stroller.
What products do parents recommend?
The following selection takes five quality criteria into account: reviews, ratings, number of purchases, test marks and seals of approval.
- simply check and uncheck your stroller
- easily adjustable in width (31 - 54 cm)
- easily adjustable in length (33 - 44.5 cm)
- large reflective wheels, plenty of foot space (15 cm)
- flexible quick couplings up to 22.5 cm frame circumference
- Max. Load 20 kg
- simply check and uncheck your stroller
- Anti-rust stand area
- with roller suspension
- adjustable in width (25-51 cm width)
- Easy installation - the seat is easy to remove - after that it is a regular roller board
- Wheels light up when driving (work without a battery!)
- Suitable for almost all prams and buggies WITHOUT FOLDING BRAKE
- 4x very movable wheels for very light buggies that could otherwise tip over
- This is the variant with a steering wheel for the child (no function)
- The Kiddy Board fits the ABC stroller models: Mint, Salsa 4, Turbo 4/6, Condor 4, Tereno 4, Viper 4
- It is also suitable for many other strollers from other manufacturers
- Stroller toys
- Age recommendation: from 2 to 5 years
- from 1 to 1 player Age rating: 2 years
Best seller: buggy board
The best-selling buggy boards for strollers in a bestseller list (the selection is updated daily).
What do people buy most often?
No recommendation is as credible as a verified purchase. That's why our crawlers search for the best-selling products on Amazon from every relevant category every day . We show the result in the bestseller lists.
Current offers for buggy boards
Here you will find the best available offers for buggy boards for strollers sorted by discount amount (updated every hour).
We'll help you save!
Our product crawler scans all available products on Amazon every hour . The goods with reduced prices are filtered out. This selection is then sorted algorithm-controlled according to the amount of the discount . You are guaranteed not to miss any of the (sometimes only briefly) available offers.
|1||Lascal BuggyBoard Maxi, children's buggy footboard with large standing area, stroller accessories for ...||EUR 86.95 EUR 65.99||Get it here|
|2||Lascal BuggyBoard Maxi +, children's buggy footboard with large standing area and saddle, stroller ...||126.95 EUR 97.87 EUR||Get it here|
|3||Fillikid 9120062074809 Buggyboard Filliboard, 180 degrees, black / gray||69.99 EUR 59.99 EUR||Get it here|
|4th||Lascal 2830 Buggyboard Mini black||64.95 EUR 60.60 EUR||Get it here|
Common questions about buggy boards
Almost all stroller manufacturers also have a matching buggy board in their range. Universal, adjustable buggy boards are sometimes cheaper and suitable for almost every stroller. You can find the five most popular running boards for strollers in the article above.
Most buggy boards are designed for children with a maximum weight of 20 kg. A few models are designed for up to 30 kg, e.g. the buggy board model by ABC-Design.
For longer journeys, buggy boards that are equipped with a seat are very helpful and comfortable. A selection of buggy boards is available here.
more on the subject
Buggies for children
- The 3 best buggies in comparison [guide]
- The best buggy boards for strollers [guide]
- Recommended sibling buggies
- Recommended tricycle buggies
- Recommended folding travel buggies
- Recommended strollers for children
- Recommended baby joggers
- Recommended sports buggies
- Recommended buggies with pneumatic tires
- Recommended children's buggies up to 20 kg body weight
- Top brand: Joie children's buggies
- An overview of the best strollers [guide]
- Recommended 3-in-1 pushchairs
- Recommended sibling strollers for 2 children
- Recommended strollers for twins
- Recommended rain protection covers for strollers
- The best e-strollers [guide]
- E-Priam from Cybex
- Emmaljunga NXT90e electric stroller
- Recommended stroller organizers
- Recommended footmuffs for babies
- Recommended stroller blankets
- Recommended stroller chains
- Recommended stroller sleeve
- Recommended parasols for prams
- Recommended sun sails for strollers
- Hartan stroller
- Bugaboo stroller
- Climber stroller
- Knorr strollers
- Cybex strollers
- Maxi Cosi stroller
- Teutonia stroller
- ABC stroller
- Moon stroller
- Gesslein stroller
Note: Last update of the affiliate links on November 20th, 2020 / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API